Thursday, May 14, 2020

The Ballbusting Olympics: Awards & penalties (revisited)

Since more than half of our readers discovered this blog less than five years ago I thought it would be nice to re-introduce some older stories for those who didn't catch them when they were first published. Enjoy!


Warning: Can contain traces of cum.

Featured in this story: BenDannyKevLeoParkerPhilthe twins and Zach (click for pictures)

Previous parts:
Middle of the night
Research
Committee meeting
Eggheads
Second committee meeting
Another committee meeting
Booking the show
Lucky cock (The last committee meeting)
Opening Ceremony
Nutball
Danny's interviews 1
Roshambo
Danny's interviews 2
Deal with Phil
Ball Breaker
Danny's interviews 3
Squash
Danny's interviews 4
Beckhamania
Punch Ball
Danny's interviews 5

I stood with Chad at the entrance of the gym.

“Happy?” he asked me.

“Of course I am. I wasn’t very confident when Kev and his buddies told me about this idea. But the Ballbusting Olympics rocked! And we’ve been getting a lot of emails asking for another event next year.”

Chad smiled. “Great. Will it happen?”

“What?”

“The Ballbusting Olympics 2009?”

I shrugged. “Phhh, I don’t know. I’m pretty exhausted right now. But who knows?”

Chad nodded.

“But before we make plans for next year”, I continued, “let’s finish the Ballbusting Olympics 2008 first, okay?”

Read more

No comments: