Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Top trumps: Ideas

A month ago, on of our readers suggested a plot for a new story. This is what he wrote:
One crazy idea...a game of Top Trumps with the boys. Write the name of
each player on a piece of paper. Randomly select 2 pieces of paper to
choose 1st and 2nd contestants. 1st contestant chooses one category
from a short list (ball size, cock size, feet size, strength,
toughness). Then the contestants compare this category. Winner gains
points and loser gets sore balls and a dented ego!
I really like the idea and I think I'm going to turn it into a series.

Do you have any suggestions for pairings, categories, etc.? I'm thinking of putting groups of three to six people together in one group. They won't do every category every time, so it would be great if we had as many categories as possible to choose from...

This is what we have so far:

Categories
ball size
cock size (length, thickness; limp, erect) [updated 09/16/2008]
feet size
strength (determind by wrestling, arm wrestling etc.) [updated 09/16 + 09/18/2008]
ball toughness (determined by kicking, punching, squeezing, adding weights on a glass plate etc.) [updated 09/16/2008]
amount of cum
time to shoot
muscle size
sport competition (foot race, swim race etc.) [updated 09/17/2008]
sexual performance [updated 09/16/2008]
foot odor [updated 10/13/2008]
ability to seduce (i.e. make another player hard/cum) [updated 11/26/2008]

Players
Game 1: Zach, Xander and the twins [updated 09/16/2008] [published 10/28/2008]
Game 2: Leo, Sammy, Brandon and Cal [published 11/25/2008]
Game 3: Ben, Tristan, David and Danny [updated 11/26/2008*] [published 12/24/2008]
Game 4: Logan, Kev, Parker and Phil [updated 11/26/2008* and 02/27/2009**] [published 02/28/2009]

Please let me know your ideas!
* Originally, group 3 consisted of Ben, Tristan, David, Danny, George and Phil. But having written the first two stories I realized that six guys is to much... I split the group up and added Kev and Parker to group 4.
** Originally, George was part of the fourth group. Since he left in February, I decided to have Logan take his place...

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great idea, I love it. The more categories the better...gives everyone a chance!
If the auditions are complete by then, maybe add the new character as a "black horse".
Generally I love your groups (David, Ben and Danny in same group!). Danny appears twice, so maybe remove from Game 1 and replace with the new guy (hopefully Xander). Awesome!

Anonymous said...

Another thought...how to compare "size". Taking measurement is too scientific! More interesting would be a simple visual comparison. In cases with no clear winner, the "audience" could decide. Maybe looking and touching allowed :-).
Dick size could be several categories : length, thickness, limp, erect.
Can't wait !!!

Anonymous said...

Strength : could this include armwrestling please?

Alex said...

Thanks for your suggestions! I've added them to the list!

Anonymous said...

awsome, btw, If you still haven't finished writing the aduations, I think the FINAL match should be a 3-way, and the 3 semi matches should be between
1. Logan vs. Cillian
2. Mislosh vs. Omar (who, I think should both have hairy cocks AND hairy bodies
3. Nestor vs. Len
(I can't decide past thoose 6, but they seem like the best.

Anonymous said...

I DEFINTLY AGREE ABOUT THOOSE 6!!!!

Anonymous said...

oh, but Len should win it all. It would be awsome if when he faught, he just sorta stood taking hit after hit not evening moving, or changig at all, then the others started to encourage him, he shrugs, and starts to dominate, all the while being emotionless.

Anonymous said...

I agree with the 3-way, and the thoose 6 semi-finalists, but Cillian should so win....

Anonymous said...

that 3-way idea is awsome, but Logan should win, and it would be cool if you made him into more of a cool guy instead of a hardcore jock. (a cool kid who happens to wrestle) You know, the type of guys who's been getting laid since Junior High, and gets along with everyone.

Anonymous said...

Nestor should win, but on the topic of THIS post, I think a speed catogories, like a foot race, and a swim race (obviously Cal and Brandon would get in on that). And maybe one where they each fuck a girl (no ballbusting during), and she rates them 1-10 (loser gets bustde in all thoose)

Alex said...

Thanks for all your comments! Regarding the "Auditions" stories: I haven't quite figured out how I want to do it. I'll think about your suggestions.

@ fistbump:
That idea about Len is great! That's how he's gonna do it!

@ guy787970:
I like your suggestion about Logan!

@ anonymous (2):
I haven't decided on a winner, yet. But I'm pretty sure that Nestor will be quite successful...
I've added the categories "sport competition" and "sex" to the list. That latter idea is really raunchy! I like it!

Anonymous said...

well, to add to the sports catagories, wrestling would be nice (logan would prob wanna be in that), and what about during the foot race, swim race, the contestents try to sabatoge each other by busting each other.....or is that kinda going out of the idea of the games....?
oh, and I like the idea about a 3-way final, and I love that selection for the 6 semi-finalists!

Alex said...

Thanks for your suggestion! I added wrestling to the list.
About the 3-way-final for the "Auditions" story: I'm not sure. It's a bit tricky because of the number of candidates. I chose 16 guys, because there was an easy structure:
round 1 - 16 guys
round 2 - 8 guys
round 3 - 4 guys
round 4 - 2 guys (final fight)

So I guess I'm gonna stick to that structure, and there will be 4 "finalists" that you are going to be able to chose from...

Anonymous said...

well, since 6/8 of the guys who make it into round 2 seem to have been decided, the other 2 should be Clay and Francis, and the ones who make it to the Semi's should be Logan, Cillian, Nestor, and Len.......

Anonymous said...

^I agree with that^

(especially Cillian)

Anonymous said...

well if Len ever as to loose, wich i hope he dosen't, during whatever he was doing, he would remained stone-faced and expressionless the entire, then pass-out with no warning, and when he wakes up, he'll still me expresionless, as if nothing ever happened. IF he looses....wich I hopoe he dosne't.

Alex said...

This is going to be a bumpy ride, since I'll have to disappoint a couple of you. I hope you'll like the stories no matter who wins... :-))

Anonymous said...

Foot odor too! Or... no? It could be a thing where, the one who had smellier feet would win, and a judge would be present who would be forced to smell each guy's feet and give a verdict? Too foot-based?

Still, some of the high-rollers, like... well, anyone not already up there (some of the skaters, Simon, Jimmy and Parker could work). =D

Alex said...

Hey, Chris, thanks for your idea! The foot odor thing is fun, I think. I won't overdo it, but it's a nice addition... Thanks!

Anonymous said...

You could have a wrestling match between 2 people and the winner can do anything painful or torturous to the loser including kicks to the nuts and such...

Let me know what you think of that idea.

Ballbuster said...

I would like one game with all the redheads, Phil, Parker, Danny and Sammy that transform a tournament of who has more red the hair to one about who has more red their balls, then they play different games how nut sack tug of war and nutball, and finally who have less red his balls lose and the winner and others put his dick in chastity and kick and squeeze his balls until break them and cause a permanent damage

Alex said...

Thanks for your idea, Oscar! I'll see what I can do. :-))