Monday, September 1, 2008

Memory Lane 1

I’m taking a break for a couple of days, going on a much-needed vacation... No internet, no email, no TV, nothing but laziness. And instead of deserting this blog and posting nothing for nine days, I’ll try to direct your attention to a couple of older stories that I posted a while ago on this blog (and blogspot's scheduling function will help me with that...). You might have missed one or two of those, so I hope you like the idea. The first new story will be posted when I'm back, on September 10th…

The menu – Intro to bbb.org
It’s the center piece of a four part story featuring Danny and the twins. It was one of the first stories I wrote after the initial castings and it was posted on the 20th of December, 2007. I played around with a couple of corny one-liners, so it might not be everyone's cup of tea... It remains one of my favourite stories, though...

No comments: