Saturday, April 4, 2020

Best of the busts: March 2020


The whole world is in a state of exception, and so is this blog: We are publishing a new every day to entertain you and keep you from going crazy amidst all the craziness. A very special thanks goes out to all the guest writers: I don't know what I would do without you! You are so awesome!

But some things remain the same: With our 5 star ratings feature you are able to rate each post on a scale from awful (1 star) to excellent (5 stars).


Now let's have a look at last month's posts. If you haven't read every single one of them you might want to check out one of the top picks...

The five top rated stories of March 2020:





https://ballbustingboys.blogspot.com/2020/03/best-buddies-tyson-meets-cal-and-brandon.html
Best buddies (Tyson meets Cal and Brandon)
average rating: 4.93/5 (14 votes)

https://ballbustingboys.blogspot.com/2020/03/celebrity-shorts-black-panthers.html
Celebrity shorts: 
Black Panther's weakness 
(written by Lee)
average rating: 4.76/ 5 (18 votes)
https://ballbustingboys.blogspot.com/2020/03/jonathans-ballbusting-birthday-bash.html
Jonathan's ballbusting birthday bash
average rating: 4.62/5 (13 votes)

https://ballbustingboys.blogspot.com/2020/03/the-right-one-carson-meets-leo-and-danny.html
The right one (Carson meets Leo and Danny)
average rating: 4.50/5 (10 votes)




https://ballbustingboys.blogspot.com/2020/03/celebrity-shorts-brandon-uries-voice.html
Celebrity shorts:
Brandon Urie's voice trainer
(written by Lee)
average rating: 4.48/5 (21 votes)


The five top rated "Video links" posts of March 2020:
Boys just wanna have fun (54): 5.00 (7 votes)
Field goal nutshots: 4.8 (5 votes)
Ooops (6): 4.60 (5 votes)
XXX (19): 4.33 (6 votes)
Nutball mania (8): 4.33 (6 votes)

Honorable mention (for posts that don't fall into either category):
What would you do to BullPrairie's balls?: 5.00 (7 votes)
What would you do to Shaun's balls?: 5.00 (4 votes)
What would you do to shrews12001's balls?: 4.67 (6 votes)

My personal pick:
All of our guest writer's contributions from last month are very special to me: Each and every one brought something different to this blog.
Thank you so much, my friends! I love you all very much!

And what's your personal pick?
Let me know what you liked about last month's stories, and I'll try and give you more of the same! What's your favorite story of March 2020? And what did you like about it?

Just leave a comment or send me an email (alex@ballbustingboys.org).

And don't forget to rate the posts. It's just one click. :-)

4 comments:

Felix said...

I feel like Jimmy again lost out due to one or two haters. It's really unfair because his stories got more positive feedback than mine and generated more enthusiasm but a couple of ratings brought it down. For me, he remains a better writer, and one from whom I continue to take inspiration!

Alex said...

Thanks for your feedback, Felix! I try to think of the ratings people give as a form of constructive criticism. It‘s great that so many people love and like our stories, and it‘s fine for other people not to love or like them. It‘s not a competition, and every story has its place on my blog. Thank you so much for your contribution! :-))

Anonymous said...

Good evening,

Felix, you made my night this evening, thank you so very much. Your words touch me so much.

But really, you wrote two amazing stories, and you should be very proud of them!

I take the negative feedback people that dislike my writings in stride now. I really feel like a writer as there will always be people that find something in your work to not be to their taste, not good enough, too much of this or that; but then there are people like you Felix who make it all worth while. Frankly I have more people like you in my little corner and that’s what matters to me most.

Since I started posting stories I reconnected with Alex in such a wonderful way, I got back into writing, I know correspond with amazing people through email, and if you would like to as well Felix my email is luckycheckeded@aim.com. I am now working with another writer to bring a three story story arc to the Gino and Jayden saga which I am so so excited about! I started writing commissions (for free, but it’s so much fun), and all of this is possible because of Alex and readers like you who make this all worth while.

Sincerely,

Jimmy

Gino and Jayden Author

Alex said...

Thanks for your comment, Jimmy! :-))