Sunday, April 5, 2020

On the job: Sammy, librarian (revisited)

Since more than half of our readers discovered this blog less than five years ago I thought it would be nice to re-introduce some older stories for those who didn't catch them when they were first published. Enjoy!


Warning: Can contain traces of cum.

Featured in this story: Sammy (click for pictures)

I entered the public library. Sammy had told me that he worked on the third floor.

It had been ages since I had been in one. Actually, it had been back in Germany when I went to university. I had never been to an American library. It wasn’t that much different. Books, books, books…

The third floor was dedicated to popular fiction and crime novels. I spotted Sammy right away.

The 18 year old skater boy was sitting behind a white counter and waved at me.

“Hi”, I said, smiling, and walked towards him.

“Shh!” an little old lady whispered. She shot me a disapproving look

I blushed. “Sorry”, I whispered back.

The little old lady raised her eyebrow and shook her head, clicking her tongue.

I walked over to Sammy and leaned on the counter.

“Hi, Sammy”, I whispered.

“Hi, Alex. Good to see you.” He motioned for me to come behind the counter and I sat down on a chair next to him.

Usually, he was wearing baggy jeans and wide t-shirts. Today, he was dressed very formally, wearing trousers, a shirt, and a tie. His red hair was neatly parted. Apparently, Sammy led a double life: randy, hot skater boy by night; docile, geeky librarian by day.

Read more

No comments: