Saturday, October 3, 2020

Best of the busts: September 2020


I took a little break last month, and my friend Jimmy took over while I was away, publishing a full six new stories in his epic Gino and Jayden adventures. A huge, huge thank you to Jimmy for his amazing contribution to this blog!

Now let's have a look at last month's posts. As always, we'll take the 5 star rating feature as our guide (at the bottom of each post you can rate it on a scale from awful (1 star) to excellent (5 stars)). If you haven't read every single one of last month's post you might want to check out one of the top picks.

So here we go:

The five top rated stories of September 2020:

Jayden saved? - a Gino and Jayden story
(written by Jimmy)

average rating: 5.00/5 (12 votes)

Homeward bound - a Gino and Jayden story
(written by Jimmy)

average rating: 5.00/5 (11 votes)

Chase's secret - a Gino and Jayden story
(written by Jimmy)

average rating: 5.00/5 (10 votes)

Devil boy - a Gino and Jayden story
(written by Jimmy)

average rating: 4.85/5 (13 votes)

Ninjas go nuts (Yuri meets Logan)
average rating: 4.57/5 (14 votes)

The five top rated "Video links" posts of September 2020:
Boys just wanna have fun (6): 4.75 (8 votes)
Sack taps and dick slaps (18): 4.57 (7 votes)
Testicle trick shots (6): 4.40 (5 votes)
Corn nuts (6): 4.17 (6 votes)
Pool balls: 4.00 (5 votes)

Honorable mention (for posts that don't fall into either category):
The B Factor - Season 2: Selection poll: 5.00 (15 votes)
The B Factor - Season 2: The Lucky Dozen - Elimination poll #1: 4.71 (14 votes)

My personal pick:
I am a huge fan of White Worms art, and I am very happy that an anonymous reader sent me his story inspired by it: Art by White Worm: G.I. Joe (your rating: 4.00/5 (7 votes)), and obviously, just like you, I am very enthusiastic about Jimmy's amazing Gino and Jayden stories that were published last month:

And what's your personal pick?
As I said, I always try to make my readers happy. Let me know what you liked about last month's stories, and I'll try and give you more of the same! What's your favorite story of September 2020? And what did you like about it?

Just leave a comment or send me an email (alex@ballbustingboys.org).

And don't forget to rate the posts. It's just one click. :-)

2 comments:

GinoJaydenAuthorJimmy said...

My dearest Alex,

I have enjoyed getting back into writing so much, and I have been lucky enough to do so on your blog. Not only do you give me space to have a blast, you let me have a month's worth of fun! Creating an event such as the displacement arc was such a challenge for me as a writer, and the overall feedback was very positive. I've learned from doing that type of arc and it has given me fresh ideas for the future on how I would like to run one again.

Alex and I, along with all the other contributors to the blog enjoy the feedback that we get. In addition, many of us use that same feedback in future stories, creating videos, art, and most of all it creates the community that we all enjoy: an interactive one.

Thank you again Alex, and to all that participate in the blog. We do this for you!

Sincerely,

Jimmy

Alex said...

Thank you so much for your kind words, Jimmy! Your comment made my day! :-))