Sunday, October 18, 2020

Coming soon: Wheel of nut pain

 

The release of our next video is right around the corner - and, boy, it is AWESOME! I'm in the final stages of editing the footage, and we'll publish it later this week. It's called Wheel of nut pain, and it has everything that you can wish for: kicks and knees and punches and pain, pain, pain! And it's probably one of our most entertaining clips to date. Toby and Fluffy are having so much fun in this!

Watch this place for Wheel of nut pain - coming soon!

Here are a few more pictures:





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I heard toby was retiring soon

Anonymous said...

I'm already feeling sorry for Fluffy.

Alex said...

Thanks for your comments! I‘m sure you‘ll love this video!

@anonymous:
Yes, Toby is retiring. But I‘m happy to confirm that we‘ll do a few more awesome videos before that. :-))

@Andrew:
I guess it’s fair to say that poor Fluffy didn‘t enjoy the game quite as much as Toby... :-))

GinoJaydenAuthorJimmy said...

First....

1). Toby retiring is so very sad...glad that he is here and with us for some more videos before then!

2). Fluffy usually loses...he's used to it ; )

3). This is great news, a new video!

Sincerely,

Jimmy

Anonymous said...

I wish him all the best for his future career!

Alex said...

Thanks for your feedback, guys! :-))