Thursday, October 8, 2020

Logan's high school diary 2 (revisited)

Since more than half of our readers discovered this blog less than five years ago I thought it would be nice to re-introduce some older stories for those who didn't catch them when they were first published. Enjoy!


Previous chapters: Part 1

Featured in this story: Logan (click for pictures)

After Logan had joined our team a few weeks ago, he had suggested to borrow one of our cameras to take it to his school and shoot some stuff for a video diary. The blond 18 year old high school senior was very popular with our members, and I liked the idea.

Today, he sent me the second part.

I poured myself a cup of coffee, popped the DVD into the player and leaned back on my chair.

“Hi, guys”, Logan said, smiling into the camera.

Apparently, one of his friends was filming. The camera was shaky as they both were walking down their high school’s hallway.

“It’s me, Logan. I’m here at Josiah E. Bartlet High School with my buddy Cody behind the camera…”

The cameraman turned the camera around and smiled into the lens.

I recognized Cody. He had been at our studio along with a couple of friends to cheer for Logan in his very first fight for us.

Cody had a cute face, with a nose piercing and a cheerful smile. His red hair was cut in a stylish haircut.

“Come on, back to me, Cody”, Logan laughed.

Cody raised his eyebrows and shrugged before turning the camera around again, focussing on Logan.

The hallway was crowded with students.

Logan stood in front of one of the lockers and opened it.

He ran his hand through his short blond hair, grabbed a couple of books, and closed the door again.

Smiling at the camera, he said, “Cody is one of my best friends. We are neighbors and we used to play with each other when we were kids, right, Cody?”

“Yup”, Cody said behind the camera.

Logan grinned. “He’s the one who told me about the birds and the bees when we were ten. We did quite a bit of experimenting together, didn’t we?”

Read more

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I may be honest, the guest authors are very nice and all, but I miss the old days where we had a lot of stories JUST with your characters :(. Those were the best!

GinoJaydenAuthorJimmy said...

Hi Anonymous,

I have two thoughts: one I love all of the stories that Alex has written, which have been thousands at this point. He's amazingly talented, dedicated to our community and by far a standing pillar in our little fetish community. At this point his ballbusting website stands as the longest running, and he continues to put out content everyday. It's absolutely amazing.
No one can take the title from him as the most the man who has written the most ballbusting stories ever. More than likely no one will ever be able to replicate what he has has done.

My other thought. I want to remind you and everyone else if you didn't know, writing is hard. Coming up with new material, keeping a website like this going in difficult, and it can be absolutely exhausting. There were times and years when Alex had to pull back for one reason or another. What's helpful to him write now is that he does not feel so alone in keeping this website going. He has writers, such as myself that send him new content each and every month for him to use. This offers Alex a few things:
1). It relieves a lot of pressure, so that he does not feel like he has to come out with new material constantly.
2). This gives him time to work on his material and making it amazing without that constant pressure.
3). If you did not know this, or anyone else: writers feed off of each other. Behind the scenes we discuss ideas, topics, and ways to create characters, to better our stories and to make each others work really shine.

I could go on, but I think that I gave you and others some, food for thought. On top of all that my biggest point: Alex, the writers and I write these stories completely for free. Nobody is paying us for all the work that we put into writing these stories, editing them, and suffering through sometimes really gut-wrenching feedback. It's a tough to be a writer and not always rewarding.

On the other hand because of Alex, the writers and I we have new content. The community, which is so small gets a place to read new material converse with each other and enjoy some great ballbusting moments. I will be the first to admit that not every story that I write is a slam dunk, or a homerun. What's great is that my writers and I feel that way too, and we have multiple chances to try again. You won't see myself or any of the other writers bashing each other, instead we offer constructive feedback as we want to see each other's work gets better. Every writer writes differently, and that's what makes this blog that Alex runs so special because it gives stories for different audiences and provides a place that all of us can enjoy.

Sincerely,

Jimmy

Alex said...

Thanks for your comments, guys! I can‘t tell you how happy I am to have passionate and enthusiastic readers and contributors like you! Without you, this blog would be nothing! :-))