Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Memory Lane 9

I’m taking a break for a couple of days, going on a much-needed vacation... No internet, no email, no TV, nothing but laziness. And instead of deserting this blog and posting nothing for nine days, I’ll try to direct your attention to a couple of older stories that I posted a while ago on this blog (and blogspot's scheduling function will help me with that...). You might have missed one or two of those, so I hope you like the idea. The first new story will be posted when I'm back, on September 10th…

High kicks
Okay, today it's the last day that we spend looking back. Beginning tomorrow, there will be fresh and new stories.
Today's story marks the first appearance of the character of David, Danny's brother, a professional dancer and amateur asshole.
I know many of you like David and his cocky attitude. This month, David will get company. Another mean character is going to get introduced in the Auditions story.
In the meantime, enjoy David humiliating his brother Danny...

No comments: