Thursday, September 4, 2008

Memory Lane 4

I’m taking a break for a couple of days, going on a much-needed vacation... No internet, no email, no TV, nothing but laziness. And instead of deserting this blog and posting nothing for nine days, I’ll try to direct your attention to a couple of older stories that I posted a while ago on this blog (and blogspot's scheduling function will help me with that...). You might have missed one or two of those, so I hope you like the idea. The first new story will be posted when I'm back, on September 10th…

And the winner is...
This Oscar party themed story was a little experiment. I set the parameters one day before the ceremony by assigning a couple of movies to every guy and publishing the roster before the ceremony started (The nominees). The next day, I wrote the story as the ceremony unfolded. There were a couple of surprises and a couple of expected wins, and it was great fun for me to write this story, especially since I had no influence on the outcome of it all.
It was really hard work, too, because I wanted to publish the story as soon as possible but, naturally, I couldn't write anything beforehand...

No comments: