Friday, September 26, 2008

Arrangements


Featured in this story: Kev (click for pictures)

Today, Kev came by the studio.

The 20 year old jock scratched his head and grinned at me. “Let me come right to the point: I want to play a prank on Ben.”

I raised my eyebrows. “But I thought he was your best buddy?”

Kev shrugged. “Yeah, sure, but he has been rather annoying, lately.”

I looked at him.

Kev chuckled. “He is always boasting about winning a wrestling tournament, you know?” Kev grimaced and imitated Ben’s voice, “‘I’ll eliminate the competition, Kev!’” Kev shook his head, grinning. “He calls himself ‘The Eliminator’.”

I chuckled.

“Of course that’s bullshit, but Ben believes it. And he has been pestering me for weeks about this thing. He wants me to ask you to do a wrestling tournament”, Kev explained.

I shrugged. “Well, I don’t know. That’s not our field of expertise, I guess.”

Kev nodded. “That’s what I’ve been telling him.” Kev paused. Then he winked at me. “But I got another idea. A better one that might play into your field of expertise…”

I looked at him, expectantly.

Kev grinned. “You know, how about this: We do this. A wrestling match. A tag team match, to be precise. I’ll team up with Ben and we’ll challenge… well, I don’t know…”

“What about the twins?” I suggested.

“Yeah, great!” Kev grinned. “The twins. Will is gonna love it! Okay, so we challenge the twins. And we’ll need a referee. We can do it in the gym, you know, where we had the Olympics! Great! We’ll invite all the guys from our dorm. I guess Ben is going to invite them all himself, he’ll be sure he’ll win… Anyway, we fight against each other – but the twins and the referee and me – we’ll give Ben the beating of his lifetime… We’re gonna bust his balls in front of all his friends.” He looked at me, smiling brightly. “It’s gonna be so much fun.”

I shrugged. “I can give you the telephone number of the twins. And as for a referee – why don’t you ask Danny? I’m sure he’ll be happy to help.”

Kev rubbed his hands and laughed. “Perfect.”

“When do you want to do it?”

Kev thought about that for a moment. “Hmm.” Then his face lightened up. “What about next Friday?” He chuckled. “He’s got a date with Cindy. She’s the hottest girl in college. And he’s all bragging about how he’ll fuck her brains out. Why don’t we change his plans?”

I shook my head slowly, grinning at Kev. “That’s mean.”

Kev laughed. “Yeah, it is, isn’t it?”

“Okay”, I said. “Friday next week. See you then…”

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds good

Anonymous said...

Nice plot. It's going to be fun!

Alex said...

Thanks! I hope you'll like the story...