Saturday, September 6, 2008

Memory Lane 6

I’m taking a break for a couple of days, going on a much-needed vacation... No internet, no email, no TV, nothing but laziness. And instead of deserting this blog and posting nothing for nine days, I’ll try to direct your attention to a couple of older stories that I posted a while ago on this blog (and blogspot's scheduling function will help me with that...). You might have missed one or two of those, so I hope you like the idea. The first new story will be posted when I'm back, on September 10th…

Casting Jesid
In a poll in January it was decided that Jesid was going to be the next guy to get cast. His casting session included some valuable help from Leo and Tristan (whose character gets introduced here). It’s the first story I wrote that included actual sex.
The character of Jesid didn’t last long. He made his last appearance just two weeks later and I don’t think I’m gonna bring him back unless I happen to have a brilliant idea for him.

No comments: