Thursday, April 1, 2021

Fine print (revisited)

Since more than half of our readers discovered this blog less than five years ago I thought it would be nice to re-introduce some older stories for those who didn't catch them when they were first published. Enjoy!


Featured in this story: Chad and Alex (click for pictures)

Previous parts:
Chad on the warpath

Junk food
Coffee break
Heavy shower
Hired help
Bottled
Neighborly help
Surprise


My cameraman Chad and I looked at each other with suspicion in our eyes. I was sitting at the desk where my handsome cameraman had cracked my nuts just a few days ago.


He was sitting on the couch, eating his lunch.

“Everything alright?” I asked slowly.

“Sure”, Chad said.

“Great”, I replied and returned to the computer screen to read my emails, while occasionally glimpsing at Chad and making sure that he stayed where he was and didn’t come near my precious nuts.

Read more

No comments: