Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Poll results: What are you into?

 

Poll results (version 1) - artwork created by Champ

Last month I asked you: What are you into when it comes to ballbusting in real life? Are you a buster or a bustee - or do you enjoy both? 442 votes have been counted, and here are the results:

I'm into mutual ballbusting.   33%
I like getting my balls busted.   27%
I enjoy busting balls.   22%
I don't engage in real life ballbusting.   17.5%
Other   0.5%

The three guys who ticked the "other" box left these comments: "Self-busting on occasion", "I like getting my balls busted and would like to get castrated", "In a relationship but used to engage in mutual ballbusting".

Thank you very much to everybody who took part in the poll! I think the result is very interesting, and it gives me food for thought. If you have thoughts about this please let us know in the comments section.

Thanks!

 


No comments: