Sunday, April 18, 2021

Sammy the ball doctor: Treating Alex (revisited)

 Since more than half of our readers discovered this blog less than five years ago I thought it would be nice to re-introduce some older stories for those who didn't catch them when they were first published. Enjoy!

 


Warning: Can contain traces of cum.

Featured in this story: Sammy and Alex (click for pictures)

“I guess it’s your turn today”, Chad grinned.

I grimaced. “Chad, you wouldn’t want to---“

“No way, man!” Chad shook his head. “No way.”

Today, we were filming another episode in our “Sammy the ball doctor” series.

“No way I’m gonna let that little devil get his hands on my junk today!” Chad said with a determined expression on his face. “Tonight, I’m going out with my new girlfriend. She’s a little shy and hasn’t let me in her panties, yet. But tonight’s the night…” He glanced at Sammy who winked at him. “And I’m not gonna let him trash my shit!”

Lanky skaterboy Sammy was sitting on a chair, wearing his white lab coat, with a stethoscope hanging around his neck. He was 18 years old, with red hair and green eyes, and cute freckles all over his face.

He looked at me with an impish grin. “I wouldn’t mind treating you…”

I smiled weakly.

Chad chuckled. “Well, let the little fucker have a little bit of fun with your nuts…”

Read more

No comments: