Saturday, April 17, 2021

Video links: Testicle trick shots (7)

 

I'm not a huge fan of trick shots. I mean, there's only so many times that you can watch grown guys get excited about doing stuff in randomly complicated situations, right? If there are testicles involved, on the other hand, things are considerably more interesting...

Here are some more of my favorite testicle trick shots.

The first video looks like it's a trick shot gone wrong - but I really don't think it is. I think youtuber David Dobrik know exactly what he's doing when he has his buddy Ilya stand there with a makeshift target (actually it looks like a plastic bottle with the top cut off) between his thighs. He knows exactly what he' doing. (If you are looking for karma, here's a completely gratuitous nutshot delivered to David Dobrik in this video at 2:25. Yay karma!)


Speaking of definitely not staged trick shot fails: Here's a football to the groin. Yeah, it's staged, and I think it's obvious that both guys are in on the joke. And yet I think it's awesome.


Here's a classic: Basketball thrown off a bridge right between a guy's pillars. The water flowing in that river will definitely be sterile...


A word of warning at this point: You should skip the next video if you think grandmothers shouldn't hit guys in the nuts in original and funny ways. I don't blame you. It's a reasonable position to take, of course. I won't argue with you. But you'll miss some hilarious nutshots.


Remember the wonderful compilation of clips titled This is what we do when we're bored that I shared with you last year? Great news: Here's a sequel!


What's your favorite trick shot involving testicles? Let us know by leaving a comment or sending an email (alex@ballbustingboys.org).

Thanks!

No comments: