Sunday, February 9, 2020

Spit it out (revisited)

Since more than half of our readers discovered this blog less than five years ago I thought it would be nice to re-introduce some older stories for those who didn't catch them when they were first published. Enjoy!


Previous parts:
Leo's idea
Dog day afternoon
Simon says yes
The preparations

Warning: Can contain traces of cum.

Featured in this story: KevLeo and Simon (click for pictures)

When Kev arrived Chad and I had already placed the gynaecological chair in the middle of the room.

Kev looked at it and laughed. “Man, this is gonna be fun!” He sat down on the couch and asked: “Umm, by the way? What are we gonna do today? I talked to Leo and he told me that I’m supposed to make him and Simon cum.”

“Yeah, basically that’s it”, I said. “It’s a cumshot contest between the two of them.”

Kev raised his eyebrows. “I’m not gonna blow them or anything. I’m no---”

“You don’t have to”, I said quickly. “You are gonna bust their balls until they cum.”

Kev grinned. “Right.” He paused. “Do they know about that? Leo didn’t say anything about having his nuts busted….”

I grinned back at him. “That’s gonna be a little surprise for them…”

Kev laughed. “Okay. Nice.”

A few minutes later Simon and Leo arrived. They were all smiles and seemed to look forward to the game.
Leo was wearing his usual skating clothes: big sagging jeans, boxers and two t-shirts. He was carrying his skateboard under his arm.

Simon didn’t surprise me with his outfit, either. He was sporting dark blue trousers, a light blue shirt with a dark blue tie, and a dark blue woollen slipover. His dark blond hair was combed neatly.

They said hello to Kev and sat down on the couch on either side of him. I told Chad to start recording while Kev, Simon and Leo joked and got comfortable.

“Let’s start”, I said and looked at Chad. He nodded at me. “Okay, this is gonna be our cumshot competition. Kev here…” Kev saluted. “… is going to make you cum. Why don’t you take over?”
Kev grinned and grabbed Leo’s and Simon’s clothed crotches, squeezing them lightly. “Who wants to go first?”

Read more

No comments: