Thursday, July 31, 2008

Poll results: Girls in m/m ballbusting stories?



This month I asked you to tel me your opinion on girls in m/m ballbusting stories. 220 people voted in the poll, which is the second highest participation rate in a poll on our site, yet. Thank you very much!

The results:

There should be more of them. They can get in on the action. 34%
They can be present, but just as spectators. 36%
There shouldn’t be any girls present at all. 14%
Girls shouldn’t even be mentioned, neither by the narrator nor in direct speech. 16%

A slight majority (36%) thinks "Girls can be present, but just as spectators." That on it's own isn't very convincing, I think. But it's also the compromise position, because an overwhelming majority of 66% (36% + 14% + 16%) doesn't want girls to participate in the busting while another overwhelming majority of 70% (34% + 36%) doesn't mind that girls are present in the stories.

So I'm actually very happy with the results. (I was afraid that maybe we'd get a 40-10-10-40 result with the two most extreme positions getting the most votes...) With these numbers, I think I'll continue including girls in some stories (not all of them of course), but they won't be involved in the action too much.

Thank you for voting!

No comments: