Thursday, November 12, 2020

Richard and Paul 2 (revisited)

Since more than half of our readers discovered this blog less than five years ago I thought it would be nice to re-introduce some older stories for those who didn't catch them when they were first published. Enjoy!


Warning: Contains graphic homosexuality.

More than a month had passed since Richard had sent me an email with a few video clips. Richard is a rave DJ who has filmed a few of his encounters with blond, big-dicked surfer dude Paul and sent them to me. 
Paul is 6 inches taller and two years older than Richard (who is 21 years old) and they both seemed to be cocky, fun-loving guys.

The video clips that Richard had sent me showed him kicking Paul in the nuts, making fun of him in front of his friends and forcing him to suck his thick cock. Paul wasn’t happy with the situation – but apparently Richard was quite successful in making him do whatever he liked…

He had told me he would send me some more clips but after six weeks I had expected he had had second thoughts.

But yesterday I got another email from him.
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 10:23:41
From: "Richard ******"
[djrichboy1986@*****.com]
To: "Alex"
Subject: Clips

hi,

here are some more clips with paul.
hes a real bitch.

richard

first2.mpg
balls3.mpg
fuck.mpg
I opened the first attachment. It was the second part of the blowjob video I had already seen.


Richard was sitting in a chair, his thick 6 inch cock protruding from the open fly of his baggy jeans. Paul was on his knees next to him and sucking away at Richard’s thick, hard cock.

Read more

2 comments:

Buster said...

hot! i missed this the first time, thanks for the repost!

Alex said...

Thank you, Buster! I'm glad you enjoyed it! :-))