Sunday, November 8, 2020

One on one: Parker vs. David - the rematch (revisited)

Since more than half of our readers discovered this blog less than five years ago I thought it would be nice to re-introduce some older stories for those who didn't catch them when they were first published. Enjoy!


Sequel to One on one: Parker vs. David.

Warning: Can contain traces of cum.

Featured in this story: David, Parker and Alex (click for pictures)

Parker was sitting on the couch. The 21 year old gymnast was wearing a tight-fitting yellow shirt that advertised his muscular upper body. The top buttons were open, revealing a glimpse of his smooth, muscular chest. His green jeans were skin-tight, putting his ample junk on display. He was sitting with his legs spread apart, his black boots resting on the ground.

“Remember the last time I fought against him?” Parker grinned at me, running his hand through his dyed red hair.

He was a cute boy with a great body. Working as an aerial gymnast for a circus, he knew how to keep his body in shape. I had never seen one of his performances at the circus, but I knew he was good.

“It’s been a month since that fight, right?” I said.

Parker nodded, a dreamy expression on his face. He ran his hand over the bulge in his jeans. “He busted my balls pretty good”, he chuckled. “Phew. I couldn’t jerk off for three days…”

I laughed. “You like him, huh?”

Parker turned to me, squeezed his junk, and grinned. “Does it show?”

I shrugged.

“I’m getting hard just thinking about him”, Parker chuckled.

Read more

No comments: