Thursday, June 18, 2020

Auditions - round 1: Tom vs. Nestor (revisited)

Since more than half of our readers discovered this blog less than five years ago I thought it would be nice to re-introduce some older stories for those who didn't catch them when they were first published. Enjoy!


Previous parts:
Placing the ad


Warning: Can contain traces of cum.

Nestor walked into the studio, carrying a bag. The 23 year old Latino was wearing blue jeans, bright green t-shirt and a black leather jacket. On the front of the t-shirt a black and white picture was printed, showing some angry guy I didn’t know. His black boots looked like they were a couple of years old, and his leather jacket had a couple of tears in it.

Nestor placed the bag on the ground and took off his jacket. He cracked his knuckles and looked at me.

“Hi, Nestor”, I said.

Nestor nodded. He had a smooth, young face, black hair and a ponytail. The innocence of his face was disturbed by two scars, a small one on his forehead, and a larger one on his left cheek.

I smiled. “Everything alright?”

“Sure”, Nestor said and sat down on the couch, his arms spread and resting on the backrest, his legs spread apart. His jeans was bulging at the crotch.

I blushed when I noticed that Nestor was following my glance.

He frowned at me. “Can’t wait, huh?”

I looked at him. ”Pardon?”

Nestor grabbed his crotch. “You can’t wait to see my cock, huh?”

Read more

No comments: