Thursday, October 3, 2019

Best of the busts: September 2019

 

Every month I like to look back and see which posts you liked best. That's why you find a rating feature at the bottom of each post, enabling you to can rate it on a scale from awful (1 star) to excellent (5 stars).

Every month, many of you have leave their votes and I encourage you to use the feature because it helps me understand which posts you like and which posts you don't like. Of course I'm always trying to make my readers happy, and you can count on my desire to give you more of the stuff you like and less of the stuff you don't like... :-)

Now let's have a look at last month's posts. If you haven't read every single one of them you might want to check out one of the top picks...

The three top rated stories of September 2019:



https://ballbustingboys.blogspot.com/2019/09/nutcrushing-skateboard-race-benji-meets.html
Nutcrushing skateboard race
(Benji meets Leo, Tristan and Sammy)
average rating: 4.69/5 (16 votes)
https://ballbustingboys.blogspot.com/2019/09/painful-playtime-kit-meets-logan-and.html
Painful playtime
(Kit meets Logan and his cousins)
average rating: 4.63/5 (35 votes)

https://ballbustingboys.blogspot.com/2019/09/pain-by-pool-written-by-dominik.html

Pain by the pool
(written by Dominik)
average rating: 4.30/5 (20 votes)

The three top rated "Video links" posts of September 2019:
XXX (18): 5.00 (5 votes)
Sack taps and dick slaps (10): 5.00 (4 votes)
Boys just wanna have fun (48): 5.00 (3 votes)
Corn nuts (3): 5.00 (2 votes)

Honorable mention (for posts that don't fall into either category):
Follow me on twitter: 5.00 (2 vote)
More than 3,333 followers can't go wrong, right?

BallbustingBoys.org Original Videos: 
Best of Season 1: 5.00 (3 votes) + 6 one-star-votes*

* Someone is trying to make a point by rating posts about our Original Videos down multiple times. Point taken. Why don't you go somewhere else and take your destructive energy with you? (See here.)

My personal pick:
A little while ago I started a German blog with my friend and co-author Dominik. He's a brilliant writer but he had never published an English language story before this one: Pain by the pool (written by Dominik) (your rating: 4.30/5 (20 votes)) is his English language debut story, and I can't tell you how proud I am that he chose to feature some of the characters that I created for this blog. I love it!

And what's your personal pick?
As I said, I always try to make my readers happy. Let me know what you liked about last month's stories, and I'll try and give you more of the same! What's your favorite story of September 2019? And what did you like about it?

Just leave a comment or send me an email (alex@ballbustingboys.org).

And don't forget to rate the posts. It's just one click. :-)

No comments: