Sunday, October 20, 2019

Sammy the ball doctor: Treating Chad (revisited)

Since more than half of our readers discovered this blog less than five years ago I thought it would be nice to re-introduce some older stories for those who didn't catch them when they were first published. Enjoy!


Featured in this story: Chad and Sammy (click for pictures)

I looked at my watch.

My cameraman Chad, cute skaterboy Sammy and I were waiting in the practice of a doctor friend of mine. We were about to film the next segment of our little series “Sammy the ball doctor” and everything was set: Chad had brought the gynaecological chair, Sammy had put on his white doctor’s coat, the camera was on the tripod and the light was good. But one thing was missing: our patient.

I had hired one of the actor friends I had met when our model Danny had brought some people to our studio for a workshop. We had talked on the phone a few times and set the date – but he wasn’t here now.

Chad was bored and annoyed and fumbled with the camera.

Sammy on the other hand was busy feeling powerful and hot in his doctor’s costume. He grinned at me and unbuttoned the coat one more time. Underneath he wore a t-shirt and baggy jeans with sneakers at his feet. A stethoscope was hanging around his neck and in the coat pockets Sammy had put a prescription pad and a pencil. When he had unbuttoned his coat he lifted his t-shirt up and put the end of the stethoscope on his smooth, lean chest. He looked at himself in a large mirror that was hanging in the hallway and grinned lasciviously at his reflection.

Chad looked up from the camera. “You have to put the earplugs into your ears, ‘doctor’”, he said grumpily.

Sammy smiled, put the eardrums into his ears, grabbed the other end of the stethoscope and licked it slowly. “Like this?” he aspirated and laughed about his own joke.

Chad looked at me and rolled his eyes.

I looked at my watch. We had waited for almost an hour now and I hadn’t reached George on his cell phone.

“Okay”, I said and Chad and Sammy looked at me. “I think we’re gonna start now.”

Chad and Sammy raised their eyebrows.

“We don’t have a patient…” Chad said slowly as if he was talking to a mentally challenged three year old.

“I know”, I said. “We are going to have to improvise.” I paused. “One of us is going to be the patient.”

Chad laughed. “Yeah, well, you can do it, Alex, but there’s no way you’ll get me to let that little devil manhandle my nuts!”

Sammy grinned.

Chad shook his head. “No way. I saw what you did to Danny, ‘doctor’! No. Way.”

“Listen, Chad, we’ll flip a coin, okay?” I said patiently.

“No way!”

“Come on”, I said impatiently. “Heads or tails?”

Read more

No comments: