Monday, October 28, 2019

Jonathan's ballbusting adventures (1) - a multimedia story

This is the first part of a multimedia collaboration with our awesome reader Jonathan who has been sharing some hot self-ballbusting and -bondage videos on his twitter account. I hope you enjoy it!




Warning: Can contain traces of cum.

Featured in this story: Erik and Alex (click for pictures)

Have you ever come to work and discovered an email you didn't expect?

That's what happened to me today.

I didn't recognize the email address, and the subject was just a rather ominous "Hey, Ballbusting Boys!". I almost deleted it, expecting it to be some annoying spam message.

Thank god I didn't.

Inside was a short video.




As soon as I had finished the video I knew that we would have a great time with this boy and his balls. As the saying goes, Jonathan was young, hung and full of cum, and I just knew that his balls would look awesome getting busted by our boys.

“Thank you, Jonathan”, I wrote to him. “I’d love you to come over. But let me be very clear: It will be painful. You’ll have to do your part. and you’ll have to video it for our viewers. There will be a series of tasks, and I need you to do every single one of them. If you a willing to do that you are invited to come and visit us. Now put a pair of clamps on your nuts and jerk yourself off until you cum.”

Jonathan's video arrived just a few minutes later.



I leaned back in my seat.

“Who's that?” my assistant Erik asked.

“A young man who wants to visit us”, I said, getting up. I had to adjust my jeans because I was hard as a rock.

“New balls!” Erik said, his face lighting up.

“Exactly”, I said.

“Awesome”, Erik grinned, rubbing his hands. “I was kinda getting bored busting all those same old balls all the time.”

I raised my eyebrows. “What do you mean?”

Erik’s answer came swiftly in the form of a perfectly placed kick to my nuts.

At first I thought he had missed. A moment later I knew that he hadn’t. He had scored a perfect hit, right in the meatballs. I felt the pain rising in my stomach as Erik let out a laugh.

“That’s the kind of saggy old balls that I am talking about”, he quipped as I doubled over in pain.

“Yeah, got it”, I croaked, cupping my nuts, sinking to my knees.

“I can’t wait to meet the new guy”, Erik chuckled. “There are so many fun things to do!”



to be continued 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is such a hot idea for a story, I love it. The boy is absolutely stunning too, I would love to see more of him

Alex said...

Thanks for your feedback! I’m glad you enjoy this experiment. This story is just a little teaser. You will see more of him soon. :-))

Orion Yarbrough said...

Love this i think it can be big for your btw still reading stay awesome alex.

Alex said...

Thanks for your comment, Orion! It‘s always great to hear from you! :-))