Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Video links: Boys just wanna have fun (49)



I can't seem to get enough of guys hitting each other in the nuts for fun, and since you are here reading this post on this blog it's probably a sure bet you can't either.

Here are some more of my favorite videos of guys being guys.

Let's start with a series of awesome videos from a Jackass inspired stunt group in Sweden. I only discovered them little while ago but there are quite a few videos of interest on his channel Dumbass Productions.

Here they are giving each other nipple twists and nut kicks. (I'm sure there is a reason for it but I don't quite get it...)





Here they are doing "Crazy Archery Tag Stunts" - and of course they are going for the bollar. I love the guy's stance and the sound of the subsequent nutshot at around 1:30. (Thats the scene pictured in the screenshot above.)



Here he is facing off against a tennis ball machine, bravely taking a ball to the critch at 3:15.



Here he is in underwear getting an elastic band snapped at his crotch. In the same episode, his buddy is getting a moutrap to the sack which is, of course, exactly what mousetraps were invented for.



Here he is getting smashed in the nuts by a cricket ball...



...and here he again doing the same stunt for reasons I don't quite understand. (I'm sure they were very important, though, and I'm glad he felt the need to do this again...)




I'm sure there are many more interesting vids on their channel but I can't access some of them because  I have been banned from having a youtube account (read my rant about it here). So if anybody wants to go through his videos and find scenes of interest feel free to share them in the comments section! :-))

Let's move on:

The next video is a playfight that ends very badly for one of the fighter's chances of ever becoming a father...


Skip to 0:30


The title of the next video is highly misleading (neither Logan nor Jake Paul have anything to do with it) but the clip itself is awesome. This is exactly how you punch a buddy in the nuts!



Finally, here is a glorious compilation of nutshots that has everything we expect from a good nutshot compilation: suspense (the surprise punch in the beginning!), speed (the R/C car nutshot!), ingenuity (the bass drum pedal nutshot!), skill (the football nut punt!) and levity (the casual nutshot from behind!). It's a work of art.

(I'm pretty sure I have shown you this vid before but a quick search yielded no results, so I guess I prefer erring on the side of caution. If I have featured the video before, then, well, so be it. My system of keeping track of these things is all fucked up since my youtube account was deleted (read my rant about it here - and if you're sick of the topic, yeah, so am I). Now I need something to lighten up the mood. What about a great nutshot compilation? :-))




***

Reader's pick:

The next video was sent to me by our reader George: "I found this on youtube and it's already my favorite of all time." Fuck yeah! It's awesome!

A punch to a quite beautiful pair of bare balls that belong to a very unlucky gentlemen - it's very close to perfect. The guys are drunk (obviously), and while it's a little hard to listen to their nonsensical dialogue at times it does contain gems like this: "I'm gonna go throw up two testicles." (at 1:17). Priceless! Thank you so much for sharing it with us, George!



What's your favorite video featuring guys hitting each other in the nuts for fun? Let me know by leaving a comment or by sending me an email (alex@ballbustingboys.org).

Thanks!

6 comments:

Ben said...

Omg these are great! I love that dude from dumbass productions... I want to bust his bulge so bad lol

Alex said...

Yeah, he is awesome, right? Thanks for your feedback, Ben! :-))

Ben said...

He’s amazing!! And of course - thank you for this amazing blog... I’ve been busting nuts left and right to everything on here lol

Alex said...

Thanks for your kind words! I appreciate your feedback and I‘m glad you enjoy this blog! :-))

Anonymous said...

The Dumbass videos are so hot and funny!
In the first one, the blond skinny kid (who's quite sexy!) is touching himself after kicking his friend's balls... guess he really likes it! LOL
Thanks for sharing.

Alex said...

Thanks for your feedback! :-))