Thursday, December 10, 2020

Shakeout - taks 2: The machine (revisited)

Since more than half of our readers discovered this blog less than five years ago I thought it would be nice to re-introduce some older stories for those who didn't catch them when they were first published. Enjoy!

 


Warning: Can contain traces of cum. And it’s a quite brutal. Might not be everyone’s cup of tea…

Featured in this story: Ben and Vince (click for pictures)

Previous parts:
Crisis
Business
Meeting with the enemy
Task 1: The key

I looked at my watch. It was almost 7 p.m. “Fuck!”

My cameraman Chad was pacing the studio.

 “I told him to be here at half past six!” I said.

“Well, he isn’t here”, Chad mumbled.

“I know that”, I snapped. “Do you think we can make it to the warehouse in five minutes?”

Chad shook his head.

“Fuck!” I looked at my watch again. “We’ll be late.”

Suddenly, we heard footsteps on the stairs.

 “There he is”, I said quickly.

Chad and I raced down the stairs.

I almost ran into Ben who looked at me with a surprised expression on his face. 

Read more 

 

 

1 comment:

CoCo said...

Hi nice reading yyour post