Sunday, December 13, 2020

Sammy the ball doctor: Treating Zach (revisited)

Since more than half of our readers discovered this blog less than five years ago I thought it would be nice to re-introduce some older stories for those who didn't catch them when they were first published. Enjoy!


Warning: Can contain traces of cum.

Featured in this story: Sammy and Zach (click for pictures)

We were standing in my doctor friend’s practice again to film the fifth episode of our “Sammy the ball doctor” series.

Sammy, the 18 year old protagonist, had already put on his doctor’s coat. He was tall and lanky, his red hair cut short, with green eyes and some cute freckles on his handsome face.

“This is the last episode?” he asked me while playing with the stethoscope that was hanging around his neck.

I shrugged. “I don’t know.” I showed him the envelope that I was holding in my hands. “This is the last diagnosis I have prepared. Maybe, if I can come up with some new ones, we’ll have a second season…”

Sammy smiled and nodded. “Think of something. I like being a doctor…”

I laughed. “I’ll see what I can do…”

The premise of our series was simple: A patient comes to Doctor Sammy and is treated to a special therapy that inevitably includes busting the poor patient’s balls…

So far, the patients had been played by our brave actor Danny, my cameraman Chad, identical twins 
Michael and Will, and geeky cum-addict Simon.

Today, it was 20 year old frat guy Zach’s turn to make a guest appearance on the series.
 

No comments: