Sunday, January 3, 2021

Shakeout - task 5: The math (revisited)

Since more than half of our readers discovered this blog less than five years ago I thought it would be nice to re-introduce some older stories for those who didn't catch them when they were first published. Enjoy!

 


Warning: Can contain traces of cum.

Featured in this story: the twins and Vince (click for pictures)

Previous parts:
Crisis
Business
Meeting with the enemy
Task 1: The key
Task 2: The machine
Task 3: The mallets
Taks 4: The glass plates


Today, I was in a rather good mood.

I was sitting on the passenger seat of the car. My cameraman Chad was driving. We were on our way to Warren’s warehouse.

Warren, the owner of ballbustboys.com, a rival website that had stolen a couple of our story ideas and continued to steal our members, had challenged us to a series of tasks. Four tasks had been completed, and the score was even. Last week, our big balled stud Zach had shown us how much cum was stored in those oversized babymakers of his. And the week before, our red haired gymnast Parker had defeated Warren’s prized Russian hunk Dima and humiliated the horsehung guy.

I was whistling happily, looking in the rear view mirror and watching the twins Michael and Will stare back at me.

Today, Warren had sent me an email asking me to bring the twins. No problem, Warren, we are on our way!

I turned my head and smiled at the two blond 22 year olds. “I’m sure you’ll win this thing!”

Michael shrugged. “I don’t know. From what Parker told me, he was in pain for a couple of days.”

“But he won”, I said cheerfully. “You should have seen that Russian. He had a huge cock that was fiery red after he pulled it out of the milking machine…”

Read more

No comments: