Monday, January 18, 2021

Fighting (Special Guest Star: Nick Jonas) (revisited)

Since more than half of our readers discovered this blog less than five years ago I thought it would be nice to re-introduce some older stories for those who didn't catch them when they were first published. Enjoy!

The reason for revisiting this particular story from 2017 is that Nick Jonas made it to the top once again: He won The B Factor - Season 2.

This is the third part of three stories featuring Special Guest Star Nick Jonas. Thanks to Jimmy, ballbusterXXL and a lot of anonymous readers for some pretty awesome suggestions. Today Nick Jonas meets our high school wrestler Logan for a little fight.

Previous parts:
Stripping
Hazing

Warning: Can contain traces of cum.

Featured in this story: Logan (click for pictures)

“You sure you’re up to this?” Logan grinned, running his hand through his short blond hair. He was wearing a skintight orange wrestling singlet that contrasted nicely with the color of his skin. He was 18 years old, an athletic, good-looking guy. He was an experienced high school wrestler, and he had the trophies to show for it.

Nick Jonas grinned. The 25 year old singer and actor was shirtless, wearing fight shorts and open-fingered gloves. “I have been looking forward to this”, he said.

The handsome superstar had turned to our studio to get some help preparing for a couple of roles. This was the final lesson – and I wasn’t quite sure if he needed any help at all.

He looked quite comfortable in his MMA gear, and I knew he had starred in some movie playing an MMA fighter before. Somehow I couldn’t shake the feeling that this was more about boosting his ego than about getting some help…

I had told Logan about my suspicion but the handsome high school wrestler had just grinned at me. “Don’t worry about me”, he had said. “I know how to handle myself.”

Now they were standing in the middle of the studio, ready to start fighting.

I couldn’t deny that I was pretty excited about this. I had looked forward to this fight for weeks, and I was working hard to look busy by sitting at my desk and pretending to do the taxes while I was watching the two handsome men prepare for their bout.

“You are sure you don’t want to change into MMA gear?” Nick said with a smile, glancing at Logan’s singlet. “I brought another set.”

Logan shrugged his shoulders. “Nah”, he said. “I’m fine.”

“Alright”, Nick smiled. “Wanna talk about the rules?”

“What rules?” Logan grinned.

Read more

No comments: