Monday, December 3, 2018

Best of the busts: November 2018



November has been another wonderful month for this blog - not only because I had a wonderful vacation and you were treated to a couple of awesome posts by our awesome contributor Paul. Here is a look at last month's top rated posts according to our beloved ratings feature that enables you to leave feedback quickly and easily. At the bottom of each post you can rate it on a scale from awful (1 star) to excellent (5 stars).

Now let's have a look at last month's posts. If you haven't read every single one of them you might want to check out one of the top picks...

The three top rated stories of November 2018:

Kinky date
(Sebastian meets Tristan)
average rating: 5.00/5 (13 votes)

Captain's Crew - part 1: 
Monday is gonna be a bitch 
(written by Harry)
average rating: 5.00/5 (8 votes)

Captain's Crew - part 2:
Three falls (written by Harry)
average rating:4.80 (10 votes)
The five top rated "Video links" posts of November 2018:
Paul's video links: Gymnastic balls: 5.00 (5 votes)
Paul's video links: Socked: 5.00 (6 votes)
Nutball mania (6): 5.00 (5 votes)
Paul's video links: Sweet sucker punches: 4.80 (5 votes)
Wrestling low blows (3): 4.60 (5 votes)


Champ's artwork:
Art by Champ: Hotdogs - Zach's ballbash barbecue (restored): 5.00 (7 votes)
On vacation: 4.78 (9 votes)

BallbustingBoys.org Original Videos:  


"You bet your balls, bro!" - Trailer #1 and description: 4.50 (8 votes)
"You bet your balls, bro!" - Trailer #2: 5.00 (6 votes)
"You bet your balls, bro!" is a crowd pleaser!: 5.00 (5 votes)

My personal pick:
I'm a huge fan of Harry's story Captain's Cradle, and I was hoping that he'd write a sequel - so imagine my joy when he sent me Captain's Crew - part 1: Monday is gonna be a bitch (your rating: 5.00 (8 votes)) and Captain's Crew - part 2: Three falls (your rating: 4.80 (10 votes))! I had very high expectations - and this two part story exceeded them. It's a perfect story. Just awesome!

And what's your personal pick?
As I said, I always try to make my readers happy. Let me know what you liked about last month's stories, and I'll try and give you more of the same! What's your favorite story of November 2018? And what did you like about it?

Just leave a comment or send me an email (alex@ballbustingboys.org).

And don't forget to rate the posts. It's just one click. :-)

No comments: