Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Poll results: Story themes

Poll results (version 2) - artwork created by Champ

Last month I asked you to tell me your favorite story themes (after asking the same question twice before, in 2014 and in 2016).

More than 2,600 votes from more than 800 voters were counted. Thanks to everybody who voted!

And here are the results*:

Gay sex   35%
Castration   34%
Milking   33%
Big dick/balls worship   30%
Bondage/BDSM   27%
Cumshots   26% 
Small dick/balls humiliation   22%

Chastity   21% 
Just ballbusting, nothing else   20%
Clothed Male/Naked Male   19%
Muscle Worship   16% 
Footplay   15% 
Cum eating   14%  
Straight sex   8%
Other   6%

* More than one answer per person was possible. The percentage number is calculated by using the total of voters, not votes. That's why the shares add up to more than 100%.

Now, let's have a look how these results compare to the results of our earlier polls:


2014:
1.      Milking   38%
2.      Bondage/BDSM   34%
3.      Gay sex   28%
4.      Cumshots   25%
5.      Just ballbusting, nothing else   25%

2016:
1.      Castration   32%
2.      Gay sex   32%
3.      Milking  30%
4.      Bondage/BDSM   22%
5.      Cumshots   22%

2018
  1. Gay sex   35%
  2. Castration   34%
  3. Milking   33%
  4. Big dick/balls worship   30%
  5. Bondage/BDSM   27%
There are three takeaways for me:
  • Milking, bondage/BDSM and gay sex consistantly place in the Top Five. 
  • Castration themed stories are becoming more and more popular.
  • Some of my personal favorites (cum eating, chastity, small dick/balls humiliation) are not very popular with you - but that doesn't mean they won't feature prominently in future stories... :-))
Thank you very much! I love statistics, and I think it's great that you give me the chance to indulge in my numbers fetish... :-))

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

*Still waiting for muscle worship ballbusting to become popular*

Alex said...

Thanks for your comment! :-))

Anonymous said...

Muscle worship ballbusting?
Is that like muscular ballbusting each other, or smaller guys? Sounds hot...

Alex said...

Both are pretty hot options, and I‘ll see if I can use them in future stories. Thanks for your comment! :-))

Anonymous said...

still waiting for castration story

Alex said...

Thanks for your comment! I have good news for you: You don't have to wait any longer! :-))

I have written several stories featuring castration and permanent damage. Check out these stories for example:
"From stud to dud" (16 parts)
"Man vs. nature" (4 parts)
"The pervert and the giant (Gareth and Ben meet Kev)"
"Special Guest Star: Justin Bieber - Rage and Revenge" (2 parts)
"Get rid of that junk (Andy meets Troy"
"Abducted, abused, abandoned (Gaz meets the dark twins)"
"Nut-popping jizz fest (Kevin and Ryan meet Zach)" (4 parts)
"Erik's road to stardom: Shattered dreams"

You can find the more brutal stories on this blog under the label "Warning: Contains severe violence and/or permanent damage".

I hope you enjoy my stories! :-))

Anonymous said...

Oooh looking forward to more sph
Hopefully with a few different guys
We have tons of huge guys so its easy to find one with a good personality but leif just isnt my type

Alex said...

Thanks for your feedback! I would love to develop a new small dicked character with you! Drop me a line (alex@ballbustingboys.org) so we can talk! :-))