Saturday, November 24, 2018

Art by Champ: Hotdogs: Zach's ballbash barbecue (restored)

Back in 2014, my friend Champ helped me out of a months long period of writer's block by creating an awesome piece of art and inspiring me to write a story about it. I have been writing practically non-stop since then, and I can't thank Champ enough!

When he asked me to take the artwork down during a hiatus from drawing I replaced it with a title card of a undisputably lesser quality - but now the original artwork is restored.

Here it is in all it's shining glory:


And here is the story that was inspired by it:

Hotdogs - Zach's ballbash barbecue (1)
Hotdogs - Zach's ballbash barbecue (2)
Hotdogs - Zach's ballbash barbecue (3)
Hotdogs - Zach's ballbash barbecue (4)
Hotdogs - Zach's ballbash barbecue (5)

I'll be reposting more posts inspired by Champ's art in the upcoming weeks.

In the meantime: Make sure to check out Champ's awesome tumblr!

No comments: