Sunday, January 4, 2009

Memory Lane 19

The last months have been pretty exhausting for me, so I’m gonna take a short break. I won’t be posting any new stories from the 25th to the 5th of January. Instead – like I did in September – I’ll remind you of older stories that might be worth revisiting.

If you have any feedback, any suggestions for new stories, let me know. I’ll be checking the comments and my email account regularly. Thank you for understanding!

Ben's wrestling match

Kev teams up with Ben to fight in a tag team wrestling match against the twins with Danny acting as the referee. What Ben doesn't know is that everyone else (from Kev to Danny and the twins to the audience) is in on the fact that the fight is fixed: Kev, Danny and the twins will do anything to make Ben lose the fight and get his balls busted...
After this story I wrote a sequel (The rematch) which features f/m ballbusting and Cindy, the hottest girl on campus. I'm thinking about continuing the story with another part where Ben gets revenge on the twins but I haven't come up with a good idea, yet...

No comments: