Sunday, March 7, 2021

Sammy the ball doctor: Treating Parker (revisited)

Since more than half of our readers discovered this blog less than five years ago I thought it would be nice to re-introduce some older stories for those who didn't catch them when they were first published. Enjoy!

 


Warning: Can contain traces of cum.

Featured in this story: Parker and Sammy (click for pictures)

“So what is this about?” Parker asked me.


The 21 year old gymnast with the dyed red hair was wearing tight green jeans, a colorful shirt and sneakers.

“Well”, I said, “it’s a little skit for our website. Sammy plays the doctor and you play the patient.” I showed him five envelopes that I had prepared. “These are five different ‘diagnoses’. You pick one and get an appointment with Doctor Sammy…”

Parker grinned and ran his hand through his bright red hair.

We were standing in my doctor friend’s practice.

Parker had arrived a little late.

Sammy was already sporting his white doctor’s coat. Underneath it, he was wearing an oversized white t-shirt, baggy blue jeans and sneakers. He was standing next to us.

Parker winked at Sammy. “That means you’re gonna bust my balls, right?”

Sammy shrugged. The 18 year old skater was a bit taller than Parker. He had natural red hair and cute freckles all over his face. “I’ll do my best”, he grinned.

Read more

No comments: