Sunday, September 22, 2019

The twins' birthday bash (revisited)

Since more than half of our readers discovered this blog less than five years ago I thought it would be nice to re-introduce some older stories for those who didn't catch them when they were first published. Enjoy!


Previous parts:
Birthday plans 
I know what you did last year 
Meeting Jimmy again 
The twins' birthday bash 
 
Featured in this story: LeoParkerPhilSimon and the twins (click for pictures)

I looked around. Everything was ready for the party. The studio was decorated with balloons and paper streamers (I love to go for the cheesy, tacky look when I organize parties…) and I had bought enough beer, shots and soft drinks for a long night of heavy celebrating, so I was confident that we would not run out of beverages. On the tables and the desk I had placed various bowls with cheese crackers, crisps etc. and in one corner of the studio, next to the kitchen, I had set up a small stage for the entertainment program.

This year I had been asked to organize the birthday party for Michael and Will, two adorable – and quite limber – young athletes who are models for our website. They are identical twin brothers, both of them quite tall, blond with blue eyes and a matching set of impressive genitalia that we had put to good use in some of our videos.

For some reason they hadn’t been in the spotlight at our website for quite some time and I had been very happy that Jimmy, the twins’ older brother and a professional soccer player in England, had asked me to organize the party. I liked Will and Michael, their cheerful comradeship (especially Will’s), their good looks, and not least their ever reliable willingness to put their nuts on the line for the sake of entertainment… Will was more outgoing and open-minded than his brother Michael, but when push came to shove Michael was up for anything, too.

On their birthday it wasn’t their balls that were going to take center stage. They were the birthday boys after all, and I had planned for some nice entertainment for them.

Read more

No comments: