Monday, September 9, 2019

New poll: Permanent damage

New poll - artwork created by Champ


A few years ago I asked about your opinion regarding permanent damage in ballbusting stories.

Today I want to ask you the same question again: Do you enjoy reading about permanent damage in ballbusting stories?

The poll is open for a few weeks. If you are reading this post on your computer you find the poll in the right column of this blog. If you are reading this post on your mobile device you find the poll at the bottom of this page.

Thank you!

4 comments:

Be Cung said...

alex, please accept my friend request on facebook

Alex said...

Thanks for your comment, Be Cung! I have to confess that I haven't been on Facebook for a loooong time. I have just accepted all the requests that had piled up... :-))

Anonymous said...

I enjoy it if it suits the story. If done the right way it's kind of hot (Luc)

Alex said...

Thanks for your feedback, Luc! :-))