Thursday, February 25, 2021

Heavy shower (revisited)

Since more than half of our readers discovered this blog less than five years ago I thought it would be nice to re-introduce some older stories for those who didn't catch them when they were first published. Enjoy!



Featured in this story: Chad and Alex (click for pictures)

Previous parts:
Chad on the warpath

Junk food
Coffee break


A few days after Chad had kicked my balls again, I thought it was time to remind Chad of the fact that I was the boss…

It was nine p.m. and we had worked all day. It was another one of those incredibly hot summer days, and Chad decided to take a shower, because he was meeting a girl to go to the movies – and to take her home afterwards, I guess.

Chad was skirt chaser if there ever was one. His good looks, his chiselled face, his three day stubble, and his easygoing attitude – when you didn’t catch him on a grumpy day… – made him incredibly successful when it came to debauching girls.

I planned on throwing a monkey wrench in his plans…

I opened the door to the bathroom – fortunately, Chad hadn’t locked it, although I would have had means to open it otherwise – and watched Chad shampoo his brown hair behind the shower curtain, humming something that sounded like “My way”, completely out of tune.

I grinned and took one of the white towels that were hanging next to the sink.

Read more

No comments: