Thursday, February 11, 2021

Junk food (revisited)

Since more than half of our readers discovered this blog less than five years ago I thought it would be nice to re-introduce some older stories for those who didn't catch them when they were first published. Enjoy!

Featured in this story: Chad and Alex (click for pictures)

Previous part:
Chad on the warpath


Two days after my cameraman Chad had attacked my manhood, I had the chance to get him back.


He had kicked, slapped, punched and squeezed my poor, vulnerable balls – and he hadn’t even felt guilty about it… The rest of the day, he had acted like nothing had happened. Yesterday had been his day off, so I had time to plan my revenge. I decided to humiliate him good…

He came by at around ten o’clock in the morning and we worked side by side for a few hours. At two, we were getting hungry and I suggested we’d get pizza. Too lazy to go out, we ordered by phone.

Half an hour later, the doorbell rang.

“Could you get it?” I said, typing at the computer.

Chad sighed and got up. He walked to the door and opened. He was wearing some pretty ugly boxer shorts and a t-shirt.

A young woman was standing in the doorframe. She was probably twenty-five years old, a pretty face, blond hair, quite tall, showing a lot of cleavage. Chad started flirting with her and didn’t notice me sneaking up to him.

He had his wallet in his hand and pretended to search for his money. I saw that he was staring at her breasts.

Chad made a stupid joke, causing the pizza girl to giggle. Apparently she was hoping for a big tip…

I was on my knees behind him.

The pizza girl looked at me with a quizzical expression on her face.

I grinned. Fast as lightning (well, fast enough, at least), I grabbed the waistband of Chad’s boxers and yanked them down, exposing his naked genitals. His half-hard dick (apparently blond pizza girls were exactly down Chad’s alley…) pointed at the shocked girl.
 

No comments: