Saturday, February 20, 2021

Video links: Two balls, no shirt (2)

 


It looks like you guys enjoyed my first post about shirtless guys getting hit in the nuts that I posted in December. It was one of my best rated video links post that month. And you know me: I always want to give you what you want. :-))

So here are some more videos of shirtless guys getting hit in the balls.

It seems like we are not the only ones who enjoy watching shirtless guy get blasted in the balls. Here's a fun little clip from Japan (I think). The translation of the title (according to Google Translator) is "Crotch Rocket". Sounds correct.


Did you enjoy that clip? Here's another one. This time it's TWO young men getting their crotch rocketed.


You have to be very brave or very stupid to let a friend throw a ball at your nuts when you are wearing nothing but a speedo. Thank god for the bravery and the stupidity of youth!


Here is another brave, stupid young man in a speedo getting his nuts crunched. Hooray!


Finally, here's the clip that is the source of the screenshot at the top of this post. I'll be frank with you: Usually, I'm not a friend of cheap little tricks like instant replays in nutshot videos. But I'll make an exception for the next clip. The sound of the impact is just too awesome to just hear listen to it once. Turn the volume up and listen closely. That sound you hear, that tiny little SPLAT, that unmistakable foot-to-sack contact, that's the sound of unborn kids going straight to heaven. Hilarious!


What's your favorite video featuring shirtless guys hitting each other in the nuts? Let us know by leaving a comment or by sending an email (alex@ballbustingboys.org).

Thanks!

No comments: