Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Video links: DIY (7)

 

Why let other people smack you in the juice machine when you can do it perfectly fine all by yourself?

Here are some more of my favorite videos featuring guys whacking themselves in the gonads.

The first clip is wonderful. I think we all agree that those nuts needed a fresh layer of paint... (I love the caption, btw: "Sorry mom, no grandkids". LOL!)

@collinskey

Direct hit... Sorry mom, no grandkids 😔 #fyp #foryou @devankey

♬ something traumatic - Courtney Lee Jacobs

The elastic band to the nutsack is a classic. Seriously, guys, what do you think is gonna happen?!


Speaking of classics - here's another one. Confetti cannon to the nuts. I'm pretty sure that confetti is all this guy is shooting for a while...


It seems to me like the young man in the next video is overacting a little bit. I don't know if he'll get any awards for it. (I do think his testicles deserve recognition in the supporting roles, though.)


Finally, here is a young man who goes out of his way to make sure that he hits himself in the nuts perfectly. You have to admire his level of dedication.


Skip to 1:53

Readers' picks:

Here are a few videos that readers shared with me. They are perfect examples of the ingenuity and the enterprising spirit of young people today. Dude, you are a role model for all of us!


What's your favorite self-inflicted nutshot videos? Let us know by leaving a comment or by sending an email (alex@ballbustingboys.org).

Thanks!

No comments: