Sunday, August 11, 2019

Soccer balls 2: Phil's punishment (revisited)

Since more than half of our readers discovered this blog less than five years ago I thought it would be nice to re-introduce some older stories for those who didn't catch them when they were first published. Enjoy!


Warning: Can contain traces of cum.

Featured in this story: BrandonPhil, the twins and Zach (click for pictures)

Previous parts:
Overtime 
Take five 
Fourplay 
Sneakpeak 
Artwork 
Soccer balls 2
 
Last week, professional soccer players Jimmy and Phil had competed against each other in a ball kicking competition. The twins, George, Zach, Brandon and Cal had provided the balls, while Jimmy and Phil had done the kicking. It had been a messy affair, at the end of which Jimmy had been the winner. 18 year old Phil, the red haired soccer pro, who had been born in England and was now one of the highest paid soccer players in the US, had lost.

Today, Phil was going to receive his punishment.

The muscular boy was standing in the room, dressed in his soccer outfit. He was wearing green shorts and a green jersey with his name and number on the back, soccer shoes, socks and cleats.
He looked at me and scratched his head. “Jimmy is back in England?”

I nodded. “He had to take a flight home.”

Phil grimaced. “He should have taken me with him…”

I chuckled.

Phil sighed. “Where’s my team?”

I raised my eyebrows.

“George, Cal and Will were on my team last week”, Phil said.

I nodded.

“Where are they?”

I smiled. “There are no teams today.”

Phil stared at me.

“You are going to have to take it on your own”, I continued.

Read more

No comments: