Sunday, August 25, 2019

Leo's sleepover (revisited)

Since more than half of our readers discovered this blog less than five years ago I thought it would be nice to re-introduce some older stories for those who didn't catch them when they were first published. Enjoy!


Previous part:
Arrangements

Warning: Can contain traces of cum. And extensive footplay.

Featured in this story: LeoSammy, Tristan and Alex (click for pictures)

Leo, Sammy and Tristan were sitting on the couch, eating crisps and drinking lemonade..

Today was Leo’s birthday. The 19 year old skater was beaming with happiness. He had a cute face, with curly black hair and joyful brown eyes. His friends Sammy and Tristan had surprised him with a little sleepover party at our studio.

“What a great idea”, Leo said, looking at me.

“Well”, I said, “it was theirs…”

Tristan and Sammy smiled.

I reached under the table and produced a gift-wrapped box. “Happy birthday, Leo”, I said.

Leo took the box and smiled. “Thank you!” He unwrapped it and laughed when he saw what it was: an old-fashioned pyjama, white with blue stripes.

“It’s a sleepover party”, I explained, “Tristan and Sammy told me that you don’t have one.”

Leo smiled. “Thank you!”

Sammy, Tristan and I were wearing similar pyjamas.

Tristan was 19 years old, just like Leo. He had dusty blond hair and a lanky body.

Sammy was one year younger. He was as tall as Leo and Tristan, skinny and lean, with red hair and cute freckles all over his face.

Leo grinned and got up, heading for the bathroom. “I’ll be back in a sec”, he said in a cheerful sing-song, closing the door behind him.

“Have you told him about your presents, yet?” I whispered.

Read more

No comments: