Sunday, August 4, 2019

Soccer balls 2 (revisited)

Since more than half of our readers discovered this blog less than five years ago I thought it would be nice to re-introduce some older stories for those who didn't catch them when they were first published. Enjoy!



Featured in this story: BrandonCalPhil, the twins and Zach (click for pictures)

Previous parts:
Overtime 
Take five 
Fourplay 
Sneakpeak 
Artwork

Warning: Can contain traces of cum.

“Why don’t you take off your clothes“, I said, smiling at the six guys who were standing in front of me. “Jimmy and Phil should be here any minute.”

Will chuckled. The blond gymnast ran his hand through his hair and winked at me. “You can’t wait to see us naked, huh?”

I grinned. “Well, you know, I’ve seen you naked a couple of times – but it’s always a pleasure…”

Will laughed and began unbuttoning his jeans. He reached inside his underwear and pulled out his fat cock and his big nuts. He stroked his cock and winked at me again.

I shrugged and smiled.

His twin brother Michael rolled his eyes and took of his shirt.

Both guys had muscular bodies and similar sets of genitals.

The other guys had no reason to be jealous of the twins’ bodies or their junks, though.

Read more


No comments: