Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Danny's brother


Featured in this story: Danny and David (click for pictures)

The phone rang.

“Hello?”

“Hi, this is Danny, how are you?”

“Fine, how are you?” I replied.

“Great, umm, I wanted to ask you for a favour”, Danny said.

“No problem, what--- Oh, wait a moment, I completely forgot to ask you about next Tuesday. I was meant to call you last week. We have scheduled a shooting and I wanted to make sure you are available”, I explained.

“Wait, let me check.” I heard Danny go through his calendar. “I’m sorry. I have another appointment on Tuesday. You know, I have a small role in the new Spielberg movie and the shooting is on Tuesday.”

“Oh, damn, I already called the twins and they won’t be available, either. Looks like it’s just Kev going for Simon’s and Leo’s balls, then”, I said.

“I’m really sorry, but this is very important for my career. It’s a small role, ‘Clerk #3’, but it’s Spielberg…” Danny said apologetically.

“Never mind”, I replied, “I completely understand. I’m sure Kev can handle it. It’s going to be a raunchy piece, though, I’m sure you would have had a great time…”

“Yeah, well, next time…”

“Uhum. So, how can I help you?” I asked.

“Well, my brother is in town tomorrow. And he wants to see the studio”, Danny sighed, “he’s a total jerk, but he’s my brother…”

“Okay, no problem, you can come by tomorrow. But--- why do you want to show him the studio? If you two don’t get along very well I don’t understand why you would want to show him this place…”

“It’s a long story. Let’s just say that he found out about the website and he is threatening to tell our parents”, Danny said with a miserable tone in his voice. “And, honestly, I don’t want them to see me doing what I do in the videos.”

“Oh, yeah, sure.” I thought about the video of him getting his mouth filled with the twins’ cum. And that wasn’t even a member video but a free one… “But I assume your brother is at least 18 years old?”

“Yeah, he’s 19 and he’s a dancer. Quite successful at that, too”, Danny sighed again. Maybe he was a bit jealous about his younger brother? “He does mostly ballet, but sometimes he does musicals and other shows. He isn’t bad at it, actually he’s really good – it’s just that he likes to rub it in, you know, him being more successful than me… He’s called David by the way. However, we’re going to come by tomorrow, okay?”

“Yeah, I’m looking forward to it!”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome intro and Im sure its going to be an awesome story. :) Cant wait for the rest. ^_~