Thursday, May 27, 2021

Doggy style (revisited)

Since more than half of our readers discovered this blog less than five years ago I thought it would be nice to re-introduce some older stories for those who didn't catch them when they were first published. Enjoy!

Previous part:
Cock knock

Featured in this story: ErikVince and Alex (click for pictures)

Vince was down on all fours, crouching in front of one of his manhood-destroying inventions, fumbling with some wires and mumbling swearwords. Our 20 year old prep guy was wearing beige shorts and a black t-shirt, and from my position at the desk, I had a perfect view of his ass and the bulging mound of genitalia that was wedged between his thighs.

I must have been staring at Vince’s behind a little too long, because suddenly I heard my young assistant Erik chuckle.

I quickly averted my gaze and looked at my computer screen.

“I didn’t know you’re into geeky dudes”, Erik grinned. He was standing behind me, his hands on his hips.

I blushed and tried to concentrate on whatever it was that I was doing at my computer.

“Wanna see something funny?” Erik said.

I raised my eyebrows and looked at him.

“This one’s just for you”, Erik winked at me and walked over to Vince. He was wearing sneakers, and he made sure that Vince didn’t notice him approaching. 

Read more

No comments: