Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Video links: Sack taps and dick slaps (17)


I don't now about you but I love seeing sacks tapped and dicks slapped, and I just can't get enough.

Here are some more of my favorite videos featuring guys smacking each other in the goodie bag.

The first video (and the source of the screenshot above) is a very effective one-two-punch, first a smack in the butt, then a smack in the balls. "Bro, that hurts..." Yeah, that about sums it up...
 


It takes a few attempts until they get it right in the next clip, a classic example of the "Hit me! Hit me! Don't hit me!" genre of ballbusting videos.



Here's a beautiful little double sack tap set to music. The caption is poetic, almost a haiku:

It says: I told them
I was gonna slap their butts.
Little did they know.

@christopherromero

i told them I was gonna slap their butts 😂 little did they know 💀 @fashionnova

♬ original sound - poupyscoupy


You like that? Like many things on tiktok this is part of a trend. Aren't you lucky? Here are a few more musical sack taps:

@qu1ncyy

sorry brothas....🤡 @dxrr1ckk @itzeddyy_

♬ original sound - poupyscoupy
@maverickbaker

@mychaelade @cash.baker 😂😂

♬ original sound - poupyscoupy


The dick slap in the final video is retaliation for a nutkick that happens before. Well played.


Skip to 1:57 for the kick, and to 3:30 for the tap

What's your favorite sack tap video? Let me know by leaving a comment or by sending an email (alex@ballbustingboys.org).

Thanks!

No comments: