Sunday, August 2, 2020

Casting Kev (revisited)

Since more than half of our readers discovered this blog less than five years ago I thought it would be nice to re-introduce some older stories for those who didn't catch them when they were first published. Enjoy!


Warning: Can contain traces of cum.

Featured in this story: Chad and Kev (click for pictures)


A few days after the twins’ casting we met Kev, a hot college student. He is 20 years old, 6 feet and 4 inches tall, short brown hair and deep brown eyes. On the photos he sent me with his application he was doing all sorts of sports: football, lacrosse, hockey, baseball, tennis, you name it, he did it. Unfortunately he didn’t include a nude picture, so I didn’t know if he was willing to go down that route, too. We’d see.

Before Kev arrived I talked to Chad about the casting and especially who was going to get busted by the applicant at the end of the session. I had taken three hits in the nuts, including the balltap he had given me at the end of the Simon’s casting: “But today you are the one to take a hit!”

He looked at me with an apologetic smile: “Nah, I’m gonna have a date tonight, you know…”

“Chad, you have dates all the time! I’m not gonna take all the pain!”

He tried to convince me: “You, know, I’m really thankful about you taking the last hit…”

“You hit me! It was completely unnecessary”, I reminded him.

“Well, yeah. Thanks, anyway. I had a great night, we fucked until the morning. Now tonight I’m meeting this other girl. She’s really hot…”

Read more

No comments: