Thursday, August 27, 2020

Auditions – final fight: Ian vs. Logan (revisited)

Since more than half of our readers discovered this blog less than five years ago I thought it would be nice to re-introduce some older stories for those who didn't catch them when they were first published. Enjoy!



Previous parts:
Placing the ad

Warning: Can contain traces of cum.

Featured in this story: Logan (click for pictures)


A long line of people was waiting outside the gym.

“We have to turn people away”, my cameraman Chad said.

I shrugged. “Yeah, I suppose you’re right.”

Chad chuckled. “I can’t believe that so many people want to see the fight…”

“Well, Logan is very well-liked at his high-school”, I said, looking at my watch. I turned to Chad again. “You checked everybody’s driver’s license, right?”

Chad nodded. “No minors anywhere.”

“Good.” I glanced at the guys waiting outside.

Chad looked at me.

I nodded.

“Alright”, Chad raised his voice, walking up to the people that hadn’t gotten a ticket. “I’m very sorry but we are sold out.”

Read more

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew this story and how musch hot it is, but I found this chapter more exciting reading it after some years. I've always wondered how could be to read some stories with the contestant defeated during these selections. Now that almost everyone know these characters, maybe, Alex you can consider to use Ian or Milosh or some other for writing some new wonderful stories ;)
Kisses
-X

Alex said...

Thanks for your comment, X! I'll think about your suggestion. Right now I don't have plans to bring Milosh or Ian back - but you never know... :-))