Sunday, January 12, 2020

One on one: David vs. Ben - the rematch (revisited)

Since more than half of our readers discovered this blog less than five years ago I thought it would be nice to re-introduce some older stories for those who didn't catch them when they were first published. Enjoy!


This is a sequel to One on one: David vs. Ben.

Featured in this story: BenDavid and Alex (click for pictures)

Last week, David and Ben had met at our studio to have a go at each others’ balls.

Ben, the 20 year old jock boy, had defeated David on all accounts. A comparison of the size of their balls had left Ben with a slight edge over the 19 year old dancer. When they had compared their boners, Ben’s lead had expanded. Finally, Ben had cracked David’s nuts. And the cocky and arrogant dancer hadn’t been to happy about that.

So I was genuinely surprised when Ben came to the studio today and told me that David had asked him for a rematch.

“You said yes?” I asked him.

The black haired jock shrugged. “Sure.”

“Ben”, I said slowly. “I don’t know if this is a good idea.” I lowered my voice. “He was pretty angry last week, and I guess he won’t have any mercy on your---“

Ben chuckled and laid his hand on my shoulder. “Alex”, he grinned. “You’re cute. I know how to handle myself, okay?”

I sighed. “Sure, Ben, I don’t doubt that. But---“

My cameraman Chad interrupted me. “He’s right, Ben. David can be really mean. He---“

Suddenly David was standing in the doorframe. “You talking about me?” The black haired dancer raised his eyebrows and walked into the room.

Read more

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved this story when it first came out and have ready it many times since.
It's the perfect revenge story featuring my favorite hot-villain (David) and my favorite dumb jock (Ben).
I think Part 1 was the first time we had seen David lose.
This series of one-on-one stories really defined the characters of both guys.
Awesome!

Alex said...

Thanks for your comment! Your words mean a lot to me! :-))