Friday, August 1, 2008

One on one: David vs. Ben


Due to popular demand, Ben will defeat David in this story. I consider this (and the Tables turned part of the Brother knows best story which was posted a couple of weeks ago) a “one-off”, i.e. it won’t affect David’s behaviour. Even he is defeated in these stories, he will remain the arrogant asshole he has been since the beginning…

Featured in this story: BenDavid and Alex (click for pictures)

Ben was sitting on the couch. The 20 year old jock was listening to some music on his iPod. He was wearing sweat pants and a t-shirt and he looked like he had just finished his daily work-out. His black hair was wet and he smelled of shower gel. He ran his hand through his hair and watched David pace the room.

The attractive dancer was one year younger than Ben. He had the same pitch black hair and looked like he was a bit nervous. He was a professional dancer, and his body was pretty muscular, especially his legs. But he had a more delicate body than Ben’s trained, buff frame.

“When are we gonna start?” David said impatiently. “I can’t wait to kick his ass…”

Chad and I were fixing a problem with the camera.

Ben watched his opponent with an amused expression on his face. “You’re pretty sure you are going to win, huh?”

David turned around and looked Ben over, smirking. “Sure. I never lose.”



I raised my eyebrows. “Actually---“

David shut me up with a no-nonsense glance.

I smiled sheepishly and cleared my throat.

“You are pretty cocky”, Ben grinned. “For a dancer.”

David looked at him with contempt in his face. “What do you know about dancing?”

Ben chuckled. “I know that it comes with a tutu. Where’s yours?”

David rolled his eyes and continued walking back and forth in front of Ben.

Finally, we had managed to fix the problem.

“Alright”, I said. “We’re ready to go.”

David nodded. “Fine. It won’t take long to crack his nuts.”

Ben grinned. “Yeah, Sugar Plum Fairy, we’ll see…”

I grinned. “Great, you are all set, I guess… Why don’t you strip down for the fight?”

David looked at Ben and shrugged. “Sure.” He took off his tight-fitting back shirt, revealing his smooth, lean chest. Then he untied his shoes and took off his black trousers. “Like what you see?” David grinned at Ben, grabbing the bulging package in his briefs. His pubic hair line was visible above the waistband when David squeezed his package lightly.

Ben shrugged. “Nothing I haven’t seen before…”

David blinked. He was standing in the middle of the room, naked except for his briefs and his fine black socks.

Unceremoniously, Ben took off his clothes, stripping down to his boxers and white sport socks.

David smirked.

I turned to Ben. “A short statement for the camera?”

Ben nodded. He grinned into the camera. “I’m Ben, I’m 20 years old. And I’m an Olympic champion. I won a silver medal in Roshambo and a bronze medal in Squash.” He grabbed his package and winked at the camera. “And I’m gonna show little David here how to bust some balls…”

David laughed.

“Your turn”, I said.

He nodded and pushed Ben away, taking his place in front of the camera. “You know me, I’m David. I’m 19. I’ve got bigger balls than Ben and I’m gonna turn his nuts into peanut butter…”

“Yeah, right”, Ben shook his head. “Boy, you’re gonna wish you had never been born with those two marbles between your legs…”

David raised his eyebrows. “What?”

“David”, Ben said slowly. “Do you really want to get into this?”

David stared at him.

“I mean, do you want to find out who has the bigger balls?” Ben grinned.

David sighed. “You’re gonna lose, and you know it…”

Ben shrugged. “I don’t think so.” He grabbed his nuts inside his boxers again. “Let’s compare…”

David grinned. “My pleasure, dickhead.”

“Great”, Ben grinned.

“Yeah, great”, David replied.

Both boys stared at each other for a moment, then they pulled down their underwear and threw it onto the couch. They were wearing nothing but their socks, now, their naked nuts were dangling below their flaccid dicks.

Both of them had rather large cocks and a matching pair of plump testicles.

“So”, Ben grinned and took a step towards David. He grabbed his junk and weighed his balls in his hands.

David grinned, too.

Both of them seemed to be convinced that their equipment would outrank their opponent’s.

“Man, look at those raisins”, David smirked. “It’s plain to see: My balls are bigger. This is what nuts should look like.”

Ben chuckled. “You wish.”

The two guys stared at each other’s plums.

It was a tough call.

“Alex”, Ben looked at me. “You decide.”

I cleared my throat. “I don’t know. I really don’t want to get involved…”

David grunted impatiently. “Come on, Alex, have a look.”

I walked up to them and took a good look at their equipment. “Well”, I said slowly. “I guess Ben has the bigger set…”

“Nonsense”, David said quickly.

I shrugged.

“You heard him”, Ben grinned.

“Nonsense”, David repeated.

“Well, why don’t we have a look at our cocks?” Ben suggested. “That will settle things.” He jerked his cock a couple of times until it was fully hard and pointing at his opponent.

David stared at him. Then he did likewise, stroking his cock until it was hard.

This time, the difference in size was obvious, even to David.

He blushed.

Ben’s cock was fat and thick, and about one inch longer than David’s erect member, which wasn’t exactly tiny, either.

David bit his lip.

Ben grinned. “Well, dancer boy, tell us what you see.”

David blinked.

“You are bigger”, he mumbled.

“Huh? I can’t hear you”, Ben grinned.

“You are bigger”, David repeated, glaring at Ben.

I grinned and walked behind the camera again.

“Yeah, well, I think that settles it, doesn’t it?” Ben grinned.

David’s face was red with anger and humiliation.

Ben put his hands on his hips, proudly showing off his boner, and faced the camera. “Now the world knows the---“

Suddenly, David lunged at Ben and grabbed his nuts that were swinging freely below his hard cock. He wrapped his hands around the two precious orbs and squeezed them hard.

Ben gasped in pain and surprise as David kneaded his poor gonads in his hands.

“Fuck!” Ben yelled and punched David in the face.

David groaned and let go of Ben’s balls. He stumbled back and grabbed his face.

Ben seized the opportunity and brought his leg up into David’s crotch. His socked toes connected with David’s dangling plums and crunched them into his pelvis.

David eyes bulged and he let out a miserable moan. He doubled over and cupped his nuts, whimpering in pain.

Ben was panting. He massaged his testicles and glared at David. “That all you got?” he growled.

David whimpered. “Stupid dickhead…” He tried to ignore the pain and threw himself at Ben, trying to throw him off balance.

Ben brought up his knee and drove it into David’s crotch.

David screamed from the top of his lungs.

“Fucker”, Ben spat and powered another devastating knee-lift into David’s crotch, grabbing his wrists and keeping him from getting out of his reach.

David groaned in pain. His cock was swinging from side to side when Ben’s knee found his delicate testicles once again and slammed them into his pelvis.

David coughed and freed himself from Ben’s grip. His face was beet red, now, and he was breathing heavily, doubling over and nursing his aching balls.

He shot Ben a glance that was filled with hatred. “You stupid---“

Ben interrupted him with a slap to the face.

David’s eyes opened wide and he stared at Ben, his mouth hanging open.

Ben grinned. “What’s up, dancer boy? Feeling sick? Your puny little nuts trouble you?”

David continued to stare at Ben, apparently utterly puzzled by Ben’s audacity. He didn’t even seem to feel the pain in his balls.

A second later tough, he felt it.

Ben threw a mean uppercut at his balls, sending them swinging back between his thighs.

David gagged and collapsed on the floor.

Ben chuckled and slapped the back of David’s head.

David let out an angry grunt and punched at Ben’s balls. His punch was a bit off target, though, gracing Ben’s nuggets only slightly.

Ben took a step back and watched the moaning boy writhe on the floor. He massaged his balls and smiled. “Oooohhh”, he said in a mockery voice, “your little ballsies are aching?”

I chuckled, remembering how David used to tease his brother Danny about the size of his testicles. Although both accounts were false – Danny’s nuts were only slightly smaller than David’s juicy plums – it was funny to see David get a mouthful of his own medicine.

David turned his head and glared at me. “Don’t you dare laugh at me”, he hissed, cupping his balls and grimacing in pain.

I raised my eyebrows.

Ben whistled. “Hey!” He snapped his fingers, causing David to turn his head and look at him. “This is where the action is!”

David groaned.

Ben circled him, causing David to watch him nervously, trying not to leave himself open to an attack.

Ben laughed. “This is fun!”

David groaned. “You’ll be sorry, dickhead! You’ll be so---“

Ben interrupted him by pulling him up by his hair.

David screamed in pain and hurried to get up.

“I’m not sorry, yet”, Ben grinned and brought his leg back.

David was busy trying to pull Ben’s hand away from his hair that Ben had a clear shot at his bouncy balls.

His instep connected perfectly, stopping David dead in his tracks.

He gasped and gagged.

Ben chuckled and let go of David’s head. He powered another vicious kick into David’s crotch. His socked instep collided with David’s dangling gonads and smashed them into his body.

David coughed.

Ben watched him with an amused expression on his face.

“I give”, David croaked.

Ben pretended not to understand him and put his hand behind his ear. “What?”

He kicked David’s balls again, flattening them into David’s crotch and making the poor dancer collapse on the floor.

“I give”, David screamed. “Okay? I give! I give!”

Ben grinned. “Yup. Got it. You give.”

David moaned and rolled to his side, cupping his aching testicles.

Ben faced the camera and grinned with satisfaction. He flexed his muscles and showed a victory pose. His proud cock was rock hard and swinging heavily in front of his body.

David was whimpering in pain, rolling around on the ground and trying to ease the pain that was radiating from his sore plums.

“Thanks”, I said.

Chad turned off the camera.

Ben grinned and looked at David. He chuckled. “Puny balls”, he mumbled and sat down on the couch to put his clothes back on.

When he was finished, he walked over to David who was still lying on the ground, groaning in pain.

“See you, loser”, he grinned and slapped David’s naked ass.

I looked at Chad.

“We better leave him alone”, I said.

Chad nodded and we went to the kitchen.

Ten minutes later, I walked back into the studio to see how David was doing.

Chad stayed in the kitchen to finish his cigarette.

David was sitting on the couch, getting dressed. He had put on his trousers and his shoes and was buttoning his shirt.

“How are you?” I asked, trying not to sound too cheerful.

David glared at me.

“Sorry you lost”, I said with all the seriousness I could muster.

David ignored me.

“You know”, I said and sat down next to him. “You can’t always win. Maybe you’ll---“

Suddenly, David leaned over to me. His hand grabbed my crotch hard, squeezing my balls and making me inhale sharply.

“Listen”, David whispered, his face merely inches from mine. He increased the pressure on my nuts, causing me to moan in pain. “I didn’t lose. Alright?”

I whimpered. “David, I don’t know. This worked with Danny. But you can’t expect me to---“

I screamed in pain when David twisted his hand, twisting my balls in the process and sending a wave of red, hot pain through my body.

“I do”, David said calmly and gave my balls another hard squeeze. “I do expect you to keep your mouth shut. And you better tell that to Chad as well. Got me?”

I moaned.

“Got me?”

I nodded. “But Ben won’t---“

David punched my aching nuts hard, and I doubled over in pain.

“I’ll deal with Ben”, he said.

He got up and grimaced. Cupping his sore nuts, he limped to the door. “Bye, Alex”, he said without turning around.

“Bye”, I whimpered.

The door closed behind him.

***

Feel free to add your own suggestions for the "One on one" series to the wish list.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh that was so fucking hot! I love all the stories with David and this one was no exception. I love him being a badass, but getting his ass kicked every now and again dosnt hurt either.

Are you going to do a revenge story of him and Ben? That would be really hot. I would love to see him turn the tables on Ben. Smaller guys owning bigger guys is always hot. :)

Anonymous said...

Great story and thanks for including some readers ideas in your story.
I totally agree with all comments by anon 1.
David is my favorite character by far...please can we have a revenge story with Ben? I love these bad-tempered matches.
I also prefer the fights that are not too one-sided so some exchange of blows is much more entertaining.
Also thanks for making David stay on his feet after the first couple of kicks and try to fight back. I know he's a tough guy at heart !

Alex said...

Thanks for your comments! Today, I've started writing the rematch story. Thanks for the great idea! And you won't have to wait long for it: I'm gonna publish it on 08/07. It's kind of a David-centric week with 3 stories featuring him within 7 days... I hope you'll like it.

Anonymous said...

David SSSSSSOOOOOOOOOO deserved that, keep up the stories like this.
Oh (and as a general thing) it would be nice to see more stories involving getting busted with boxers still on.
keep up the good work ;)

Alex said...

Thanks, fistbump! Yeah, I know that I'm getting a bit heavy on the nudity side... I'll try and think of your suggestion before the guys strip down... :-)